- Carry out a study and field survey for the procedures, working methods and accounting systems applicable to the clients in order to prepare the plan and auditing program to audit the client’s accounts.
- Conduct a critical study for the procedures and ways of working with clients ;evaluating them and
- identify the key weaknesses and report our recommendations for the management to address them.
- Carry out documentary studies for our clients’ accounts in order to make sure of commitment to implement the procedures, identify weakness points in the internal control and report the necessary recommendations to avoid them and treat them in a separate book.
- Discuss observations and recommendations books with specialists and provide guidance to improve performance in order to achieve the required internal control over transactions.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of estimated budgets and cash flow data.
- Carry out economic studies for the fund sources and their uses.
- Make a comparison studies for revenues and costs, and inform the management of any deviations may appear.
- Supervise and participate in the final calculations of data for our clients and review and verify its
- integrity as a beginning to prepare the balance sheet and give our professional opinion on the
- balance sheet to our clients at the end ofthe year along with attaching a detailed report on the final
- Discuss the final calculation data and the final reports with our clients specialists and approve them.
Planning for Auditing Process:
(A) Dividing and distributing the client’s activities:
The bureau, in planning the audit work, depends on the latest professional methods in terms of the division and distribution of client activity to several documentary cycles such as:
- Fixed assets’ accounts cycle.
- Customers’ accounts cycle – receivables.
- Cash accounts cycle
- Revenues accounts cycle
- Costs accounts cycle – expenditures
- Procurements accounts cycle
- Inventory accounts cycle
- Other cycles as per the requirement of the customer’s activity.